Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Great Engineer

when I was still in elementary, it's not hard for me to choose what should I become in the future. First, I want to become a fireman or policeman. I even wanted to become a doctor in the future.
But when High School Life came, my Dreams were all gone. And now, I'm starting to choose again. But I have already two options, Accountancy or Engineering. But I love Engineering. I want to become a great Engineer someday. Planning the structure of a house. I want to become an Engineer so that can build tall buildings, houses,and other beautiful and great parks.And today, Engineering is very popular. I can see some Engineering Students around. And I'm happy when I see them and hoping someday I can be One of them too.
Engineering is my Dream. It's my future. I want to become Engineer someday. I know it's hard but nothing is impossible if I'll try. I'll be an Engineering because it's my dream and it's my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment