Sunday, January 9, 2011

"3 down, 1 more to go"

Time is so fast, and we didn't expect that there is only one more grading to go, then it Graduation time!! We are all glad, but at the same time we're sad. Third Grading is over, and fourth Grading comes next.
Third Grading!! We have learned a lot in this subject ICT (TLE IV). We have our first lesson which is all about HTML Images. In this topic we learned the Image Tag and Src Attribute, the alt-attribute and Aligning Images. But not only that, we learned also the HTML LINKS> And the we applied those things on our activities and project. And me, I encountered some problems in doing my work. For Example, when I had my Activity wrong. All of their activities were correct and finis. But I just repeated my work and see what is wrong and what should be done. Sometimes< I asked help to my classmates/ So that I will finish my work on time and completely done.
Moving on, I will be serious on this subject in the next grading. Because sometimes, I'm not doing my works properly and on time. So, for the last grading period, I will do my best and participate to the lecture and be more serious in my studies.

3 comments:

  1. i didn't expect your post to be this good!
    keep up the good work and by work i mean posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.....what an a amazing post keep it up....

    ReplyDelete